Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steveosog
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Support portal registration for AWS Marketplace subscription Replicate license holders

Logging a Qlik Replicate support ticket requires a login to https://attunitysupport.qlik.com/login.

No option to register is presented. How should AWS Marketplace subscription Replicate license holders register credentials when engaging via digital sales channels (and not via a Qlik account manager)?

Labels (1)
  • Other

7 Replies
David_Fergen
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Steveosog,

We are sorry, you are having issues with signing in to the support portal. You should have gotten a temporary account, after purchasing a subscription and the purchase order was signed. 

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

David

steveosog
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

No temporary account was allocated. This is for an on-demand AWS Marketplace subscription, there is no purchase order.

David_Fergen
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Steveosog,

For the AWS Marketplace, there is only Community Support offered. Anything else is either extra/ and would be an additional charge. If you are interested in that extra support, I can put you in contact with the person to reach out to.

Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks,

David

steveosog
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Please provide details of how to acquire additional support.

Thank you.

David_Fergen
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Steveosog,

You can get additional support by going to the link underneath and filling out the form. Then you will be contacted about additional services.

Sales Form 

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

David

steveosog
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I completed the Sales Form a week ago and have not yet been contacted regarding additional support services.

Please advise.

David_Fergen
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Steveosog,

I am sorry to hear you weren't contacted there could have been a technical issue. Did you try to call the number on the sales form link that I gave you?

Let me know if you have done so and if that has helped!

Thanks,

David