cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hairongg
Contributor II
Contributor II

Underline metadata table store all task monitoring data, Qlik Replicate

I'm wondering what is Underline metadata table that stores all task monitoring data, in Qlik Replicate?

Informatica has this: https://informaticadeveloper.wordpress.com/2015/06/01/useful-informatica-repository-tables/.  I am hoping we can find something similar. I'm sure those data are stored somewhere so they can display in the task monitor. I'm hoping to access the metadata table with all data directly without having to export them task by task.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @hairongg ,

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik Community!

Qlik Replicate uses SQLite as its repository, similar to Informatica repository functionalities. The SQLite files/databases can be accessed by standard SQL(s). There are multiple SQLite files under Qlik Replicate installation folder. For example:

C:\Program Files\Attunity\Replicate\data\tasks\RepoGlobal.repo

The above repository file contains all tasks definition and endpoints definition. And there are some SQLite files under each task subfolder which contains the run time information etc.

However it's recommended to access these SQLite files directly (to avoid lock or other conflict). The suggested approach is getting such information via QEM APIs eg Enterprise Manager REST API.

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
hairongg
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

thank you, I got data through splunk.  was hoping for direct table access.

as for api, can an account have access per qlik replicate server?  not to all servers in one enterprise?