Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gchaika
Contributor
Contributor

Where can I find the latest version of QLIK Replicate to download?

Where can I download the latest version of Replicate?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @gchaika ,

You are right, the latest version of Qlik Replicate is 2021.5. (The latest build is 1011 up to today). 

Qlik Replicate versions naming rule was changed since versions 6.6/7.0 (former Attunity Replicate version sampling rule).  The current major version is 2021.5 and the coming major version is 2021.11 which will be released in Nov 2021. You can get the supported versions list here .

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

9 Replies
gchaika
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I think I found it but is 7.0 the latest version for QLIK replicate (formerly Attunity Replicate) for 64 bit Windows?

Is it 2021.5.0.1011_X64?

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @gchaika ,

You are right, the latest version of Qlik Replicate is 2021.5. (The latest build is 1011 up to today). 

Qlik Replicate versions naming rule was changed since versions 6.6/7.0 (former Attunity Replicate version sampling rule).  The current major version is 2021.5 and the coming major version is 2021.11 which will be released in Nov 2021. You can get the supported versions list here .

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
eltonpereira
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thanks for the info.

Where I can find the URL to download the package?  

mattdevdba
Luminary
Luminary

on Qlik.com select support then downloads. Login you will then be able to filter for replicate and download for your chosen platform.

Screenshot 2021-10-26 at 20.14.59.png

mattdevdba
Luminary
Luminary

When filtering select Qlik Data Integration first

Screenshot 2021-10-26 at 20.17.22.png

suvbin
Creator II
Creator II

@john_wang what was the first version of Attunity replicate and in which year it was. Could you please let me know.  and also is there Azure target was there ?

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @suvbin ,

It's great you are interesting Qlik Replicate 🙂 As far as I remember, the first version was released between year 2006 and 2009, but I cannot recall the exact time. Will check and let you know.

Regards,

John.

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @suvbin ,

I would say the first version was released at 2010. Only a few of source and target endpoints are supported in the first GA release, the Azure target was not there at that time. An interesting article: Attunity Introduces New Data Replication Platform, published at 27 Sep, 2011.

Hope this helps.

John.

deepaksahirwar
Creator II
Creator II

Dear @suvbin @gchaika @john_wang @mattdevdba @eltonpereira ,

According to my web search results, the first version of Attunity Replicate was version 1.0 in January 2013 .

However, the product was in beta testing since 2012.

The first version of Attunity Replicate that supported Azure as a target was version 5.0, which was unveiled in October 2015.

Since then, Attunity Replicate has been enhanced to integrate with various Azure data services, such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, and Azure SQL Database.

Also try this for more information,

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Replicate/What-was-the-first-Qlik-Attunity-Replicate-version/td-p...

If our response has been helpful, please consider clicking "Accept as Solution". This will assist other users in easily finding the answer

Regards,

Deepak