Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ddb
Contributor II
Contributor II

Wich OPTION to select for full Load of the tables in QUEUE

I got duplicates during the FULL Load and 12 tables were failed. I removed all records on the target for those failed tables. Then in UI I selected those tables in ERROR bucket and select reload for those tables. All of then went to QUEUE bucket. Now,  which  option should I select? I need to reload data only for those tables but there is no option to do it table by table . Should I select Resume from main menu or Full Load?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @ddb 

If you run the task as a full load, all tables will get reloaded. In this case you would want to resume the task so only the tables you selected & told the task to reload will be reloaded.

Depending upon your task settings, the task will automatically truncate the target tables before reloading them without you having to do it manually. Please check Task Settings \ Full Load \ Full Load Settings to verify how the task will behave upon reload.

Thanks,

Dana

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @ddb 

If you run the task as a full load, all tables will get reloaded. In this case you would want to resume the task so only the tables you selected & told the task to reload will be reloaded.

Depending upon your task settings, the task will automatically truncate the target tables before reloading them without you having to do it manually. Please check Task Settings \ Full Load \ Full Load Settings to verify how the task will behave upon reload.

Thanks,

Dana