cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcflores
Contributor II
Contributor II

QS Scalability Tool: Support for qlik-tabbed-container and qlik-variable-input

The Qlik Sense Scalability Tool could not seem to work with either qlik-tabbed-container or tables using qlik-variable-input. Is this a known limitation? Or should I be doing something special so that the tool recognizes them?

Whenever I run the tool on sheets with either of these objects, the results do not include the data that's inside their tables. The execution shows a warning reading "No datapages found in layout for object..." for both objects. In addition, when I try to use the "Select" action to click on a tab (within a qlik-tabbed-container) or a button (within a qlik-variable-input), I get a warning reading "selection in object visualization qlik-tabbed-container not yet supported" or "selection in object visualization qlik-variable-input not yet supported".

If there is no workaround at this stage, is there a plan to include support for these in any upcoming release?

3 Replies
Daniel_Larsson
Employee
Employee

Hi,

No these two objects are currently not supported. It's also not planned planned for the imminent release of the tool. You're the first to request it so I will add it as a requested feature and we'll look into how well this could implemented in a future release.

rcflores
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you!

Aphrod1
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello,
Same problem 🙂