Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Analyzer

Hi,

I have extracted the Perfmon logs in the Following path Add to dictionary--> Analyser--> Server logs.

But when I try to open the results in the SC_Results. The CPU, RAM (Resource)Details are not getting displayed.

Can you please let me know if I have missed out something.

3 Replies
cdecluseau
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi !

Did your perfmon logs generated in english ?

I explain... My server is displayed in french. The generated logs are in french too. But I saw that the sheets in the QSSTAnalyzer app use set analysis based on the column name of the log file.

So, QSSTAnalyzer wait for english value (field ProcessDimension), but I give french value.

Perhaps you have a similar problem ?

Or did you use the template when creating the performance datacollector set ?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Did you find the solution?

lse
Employee
Employee

Hi, Ayesha.

Currently data from the performance counter that does not match a list of column names will not be loaded into the application. Even if it would be loaded, it will not be visualized due to the mentioned set-analysis.

There are some things you can do while waiting for this to be handled in the QSSTAnalyzer application.

1. Change the column names to match the English naming in each performance counter file
  2. Add the French names to the list of values to read in and change the set-analysis in the measures to match these values

The latter is probably a bit more work up front but if you run many tests but things should work going forward.

Br

/lars