Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yang_Jiao
Support
Support

Scalability Results Analyzer

QSSTAnalyzer.zip

This package contains a Qlik Sense app, which can be used for analyzing Qlik Sense performance test results generated by the Qlik Sense Scalability Tools‌ and the Qlik Sense Enterprise Scalability Tools.

Included parts:

• QSSTAnalyzer.qvf
  • GopherciserTest: A test results folder
  • FolderTemplate.zip: A template of folder structure

SCResultAnalyzer.zip

This package (referred to as SC Results Analyzer) contains a set of QlikView documents, which can be used for analyzing both QlikView and Qlik Sense performance test results generated by the Qlik Sense Scalability Tools and the QV Scalability Tools.

Included parts:

• QVD Generator.qvw
  • ServerMetaFetcher.qvw
  • SC_Results - DemoTest.qvw: An analyzer for test results
  • DemoTest: A Demo test results folder
  • FolderTemplate.zip: A template of folder structure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 2021-01-04:

• Bugfix for missing DataFiles connector

Update 2020-12-18:

• Bugfix for session counts

Update 2019-11-14:

• Added default values and "only one selected" for key visualization dimensions in the QSSTAnalyzer app

Update 2019-10-31:

• Added API fields
  • Added "Gopherciser, Metric" sheet for API data analysis

Update 2019-10-14:

• New QSSTAnalyzer user interface
  • Improved QSSTAnalyzer capabilities
  • Added support for using QSSTAnalyzer in Qlik Sense Enterprise on Cloud Services (QCS) 

Update 2019-05-17:

• New version of QSSTAnalyzer with added support for data from Qlik Sense Enterprise Scalability Tools
  • Added sample data from Qlik Sense Enterprise Scalability Tools

Update 2017-09-26:

• New version of the SCResultAnalyzer updated for the QV12 Hardware Benchmark Package

Update 2017-03-17:

• Added QSSTAnalyzer

Your use of Scalability Tools will be subject to the same license agreement between you and Qlik. Qlik does not provide maintenance or support services for the SC Result Analyzer and QSSTAnalyzer, however please check Qlik community for additional information on its use.

27 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

I found it, just needed some time to review the script:

if(substringcount(upper(label),'OPEN DOCUMENT') or SubStringCount(Upper(label), 'OPEN APP')=1,1,0) AS OpenAction,

OPEN DOCUMENT or OPEN APP do not correspond to the labels in the scenarios, therefore those values are never present in the script, therefore the count is actually 0. Changed that to the right label or removing labels in the scenario show values.

So the scenario works, the test works and now the analyzer app works. But if adding values to ACCESSPOINT, or OPEN DOCUMENT or any other action is not recommended or can cause issues because of this, the option should be removed in the GeneratorGui, don't you agree?

Daniel_Larsson
Employee
Employee

ok now I'm confused, because this doesn't correlate to your previous info:

• The old qvd-generator counts the label the same way so you should get exactly the same behavior there if using the same files.
  • The Extra tab is from Qlikview session logs and shouldn't get affected by this.

Other than that,I agree, if it is not already in documentation that open document label shouldn't be changed it should be added there.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Can someone explain why i am having this error when i try to open the zip file?

Many thanks!

invalid.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Can anyone help me with finding the Performance Counters Logs file? I could not find it in either my local machine or the server. However, i can find the execution log on my local machine.

Many thanks!

Kind regards,

Yi

Sebastian_Fredenberg

Hi, could you describe more when you get this error? 

Sebastian_Fredenberg

Hello,

The performance counters needs to be set up on the server, according to Appendix A in the Qlik Scalability Tools User Manual. When setting it it up you define where to have the performance counters files saved.

Regards

/sebastian

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello altogether,

Is it possible to share any document describing each trends of QSSTAnalyzer.qvf?

I would appreciate any comments here.

Thanks and Regards,

Ladislav

dineshmdane
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi All,

Can anyone explain what is 'success rate per minute' in the analyzer.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dinesh M

agarmanu
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

I am able to configure QVD generator and dashboard prior to that i have get all the logs placed and generated the Performance counters as well.

Issue i am getting is sc_results dashboard is not able to show any charts . Do i need to do anything to get the chart works.

Charts which are not working are CPU,CalculationEngine,CPU,Webserver,CPU,Repository, RAM,CalculationEngine, RAM,webserver

Please suggest

Thanks

Sebastian_Fredenberg

Hi,

If you don't see the Resource utilization (CPU, RAM) it is usually due to 2 reasons:

* The timezone differs between load client and the server, this is changed in the QVD generator

* The name of the server differs in the loadscript and the performance counter files. For example if you connected to an ipadress in the url but the performance counters are stored as the windows machine name. This is changed in the testlogmetafile (edit qvs and webserver settings to match that in the performance counter)

You might need to recreate the QVD:s completely (delete qvd s and redo the generation) after changing the above.

Regards

Sebastian