cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mountaindude
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Users driven from scalability tool do not show up in healthcheck API

Successfully using the scalability tools with Sense September 2017.

When running a load testing script I see the CPU load on the server go up, network traffic indicating that apps are loaded from shared storage etc.

But.

When looking at the healthcheck API for that same server, i.e. https://my.server.com:4747/engine/healthcheck, it shows 0 users active on the server. In fact, it shows 0 users in total on the server.

Seems that actions initiated by the scalability tools are not included in the healthcheck API. Which I would classify as a bug...

I reported a similar issue some months back, but was under the impression that one should be fixed by now.

But maybe not?

Please mark the post as a solution if it provided you with a solution to the topic at hand. Thanks!
2 Replies
Sebastian_Fredenberg

Hi,

There shouldn't be a difference in how those users are handled by the engine healthcheck so this is something we need to investigate. Stay tuned.

cheers

/sebastian

mountaindude
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador
Author

Mmm I recall getting it confirmed from R&D that this was in fact a bug.. So might be worth looking into the bug db to see if it was registered there.

/Göran

Please mark the post as a solution if it provided you with a solution to the topic at hand. Thanks!