Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heiko_schmidt
Contributor III
Contributor III

Background Color in Pivot Table based on different conditions for Auto Totals ad Field Values

Hello, I use Background Coloration with conditions in Pivot Table to Highlight some Values.

Let´s say I want a green Background Color if the Value is greater than 20.

Now if I use the autogenerated Totals in Pivottable i get the Coloration in Totals Rows and columns for the same condition, but for example i want the Totals only to have a green Color if the Total Value is greater than 50.

Is that possible?

Best Regards

Heiko

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please provide more info about how it should be, May be supply sample dashboard and explain the scenario.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
heiko_schmidt
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Shure, here is an example.

As you can see the Totals row and column also have a background color and use the same condition as all other cells in this pivot table.

Now i want to use another condition for coloration of these totals.

Best regards

Sample.png

mfarsln
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

You can use Dimensionality() function to give specific colors for totals. 

Below code makes your totals green if totals > 50 and makes your other cells green if value of those cells > 20

if(Dimensionality()=1, 
	if(Value>50, green(), red()), 
    if(Value>20, green(), red())
)

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, That's possible. But you need to do some custom setup with Inline load. Please try to attach sample file which demonstrates the issue.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful