Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crichter14
Creator
Creator

Button Actions and Set Analysis

I'm kinda hoping Sunny finds this and has an answer.   

Our business sells a sample to a customer.  Then the store makes sales based on that sample.  We want to know if they bought a sample but then made no sales.  So, in the calculation below if the Numerator is NULL or Zero AND the Denominator is 1 or more, we want to see those sales.

We did the calculation with Set Analysis.  It is not in the load script because it would add a different level of granularity to the table that we don't want.  

I can't see how to translate this in to a button action to select those items for the user.  They want a button (not a bookmark).   I've tried Button Actions.  Select a value in a field, define field by expression and put in the calculation below and the Value as 0.00.  But it does nothing at all.  I've tried writing it all as an if statement, but that doesn't seem to do anything else.  I don't think I understand this object where you 'define field by expression' or set analysis doesn't work there.

Suggestions?

Thanks everyone in advance.

Sum({$<
[%SO_PRODUCT_TYPE]={'DRESS'},
PRODUCT_LABEL_FLAG={'1'},
//[SO HDR PROGRAM CODE]-={'PREVIEW'},
SO_HDR_TRANSACTION_ORDER_INVOICE={'SALES ORDER'},
SO_HDR_SALES_SAMPLE_ONLY={'SALES'},
[SO HDR CUSTOMER ORDER DATE] ={">=$(vMinCurrentDateSelectionAdj)<=$(vMaxCurrentDateSelectionAdj)"}>}
[SO LN ORIGINAL QTY ADJ])
/
Sum({$<
[%SO_PRODUCT_TYPE]={'DRESS'},
PRODUCT_LABEL_FLAG={'1'},
SO_HDR_TRANSACTION_ORDER_INVOICE={'SALES INVOICE'},
SO_HDR_SALES_SAMPLE_ONLY={'SAMPLE'},
[SO HDR CUSTOMER ORDER DATE] ={">=$(vMinCurrentDateSelectionAdj)<=$(vMaxCurrentDateSelectionAdj)"}>}
[SO LN ORIGINAL QTY ADJ])

0 Replies