Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Advanced Authoring

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense Advanced Authoring.

Announcements
Announcing the newest addition to the Qlik Community, Qlik Gallery! Learn More
Highlighted
malradi88
Contributor

Expression and Visualisation for Student Reading Level Distribution and Progress

To Whom it May Concern,

I hope this finds you well.  I am trying to do three things using the following fields:

Learner: (Name of each learner)

Subject = {'Reading'}   (Name of Subject that I would like to use)

Flag :(A flag for pre & post )

Result : (The reading level that each learner belongs to)

1) Calculate the # of Learners who have progressed from one reading level to another e.g. lvl 2 - lvl 3

I tried some set analysis and if statements but could not get anything to work.

2) Calculate the # of Learners who have progressed a specific number of reading levels e.g  # learners who have moved up 3 reading levels etc...

I did not take a stab at this as I was unable to get the first expression.

3) Produce a visualisation that resembles this :

graph.png

Is something like this even possible via pivot table (There are a lot of fields that are being repeated in both row and column like 'result' which corresponds to 1-17 and Flag which corresponds to pre and post)?.

Thank you for your consideration and support. Any tips or solutions would be very much appreciated 🙂 

Best,

Mohamed

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Partner
Partner

Re: Expression and Visualisation for Student Reading Level Distribution and Progress

What does your data look like? 

If you were using the Heatmap chart with Pre- and Post- as your dimensions and count(Customers) as your measure, you should be able to get that result without any additional transformation, I would think.