Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
malradi88
Creator II
Creator II

Expression and Visualisation for Student Reading Level Distribution and Progress

To Whom it May Concern,

I hope this finds you well.  I am trying to do three things using the following fields:

Learner: (Name of each learner)

Subject = {'Reading'}   (Name of Subject that I would like to use)

Flag :(A flag for pre & post )

Result : (The reading level that each learner belongs to)

1) Calculate the # of Learners who have progressed from one reading level to another e.g. lvl 2 - lvl 3

I tried some set analysis and if statements but could not get anything to work.

2) Calculate the # of Learners who have progressed a specific number of reading levels e.g  # learners who have moved up 3 reading levels etc...

I did not take a stab at this as I was unable to get the first expression.

3) Produce a visualisation that resembles this :

graph.png

Is something like this even possible via pivot table (There are a lot of fields that are being repeated in both row and column like 'result' which corresponds to 1-17 and Flag which corresponds to pre and post)?.

Thank you for your consideration and support. Any tips or solutions would be very much appreciated 🙂 

Best,

Mohamed

Labels (3)
1 Reply
calebd
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

What does your data look like? 

If you were using the Heatmap chart with Pre- and Post- as your dimensions and count(Customers) as your measure, you should be able to get that result without any additional transformation, I would think.