cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hermandup_anz
Contributor III
Contributor III

Load Script Visible To Non-owners

We have a need for users who are not the owner of an unpublished app to see the load script and I am trying to accomplish this through security rules. We have a test environment in which we removed all custom security, so it only has ReadOnly and Default security rules, yet we are not able to get this right and require help in setting up security rules to accomplish this.

I have followed the steps in the article below and the app is visible to non-owners, however the menu item for the data load editor does not appear.

https://qliksupport.force.com/QS_CaseWizardKnowledgeArticle?Id=ka5D0000000TOUrIAO

The only way I can find to make the "Data load editor" menu item available to non-owners, is to give create, read and update access to all objects (App.Object_*), but this is not what we want as it allows the non-owner user to also edit the script.

Can anyone help with the right security rule to get this to work?

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

We can create roles based on roles we can assign security rule like CRUD (Create - Read - Update - Developer).

Based one specific user - We can assign any of the above as they need.
Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rohitk1609
Master
Master

when you write a rule to give access to any non owner or common user to view the script, you need only update action to do it and if the user can see it he can edit the script too.

Thanks,
Rohit