Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Advanced Authoring

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense Advanced Authoring.

Announcements
Uploads getting stuck in the virus scanner. We are investigating.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

QIB - "You are not authorized to connect!"

I am facing the following error, need some expert opinion to resolve it. QIB-WebChat Services LOGs are attached for the reference.

QIB-Error 2.JPG

QIB-Error.JPG

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Below are the steps to resolve the above mentioned errors. (I was able to resolve it after few hours of posting)

1. start your QIB-Webchat Service through "Administrator Account". By-default this is running with "Local System Account".

2. webchat.key and webchat.crt files of a server’s SSL certificate (must be signed through trusted CA) where Qlik Insight Bot       Webchat service is installed.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Below are the steps to resolve the above mentioned errors. (I was able to resolve it after few hours of posting)

1. start your QIB-Webchat Service through "Administrator Account". By-default this is running with "Local System Account".

2. webchat.key and webchat.crt files of a server’s SSL certificate (must be signed through trusted CA) where Qlik Insight Bot       Webchat service is installed.

View solution in original post