Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barbora_s
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Business stability - QBS

Hi guys,

is it just me or is the Qlik Sense Business (formerly cloud) not necessarily very stable? I am mostly referring to windows timing out real quick and/or automatically refreshing/reconnecting when I am working in load script.

Anyone?

B.

Labels (3)
21 Replies
jsteyn
Creator
Creator

Hi

Same here, the past few days(since 10 Jan) scheduled reloads have failed more times than succeeded 😕

My reload errors on the Reload History Tab of a Model: (Connector error: The operation was canceled.)

When reloading through the Data Load Editor: Connector Reporting:Dropbox not found (: POST /endpoints failed with status code 401. Error: Unauthorized LIB CONNECT TO 'Reporting:Dropbox')

But when reloading through the front end under the options menu of an app it works.

@JoeParker can you possibly assist here?

fredrik_olsson
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

Same problem for us, no scheduled refreshes been successful since Jan 10th, but it always works when you manually reload the data. Any info on this bug? @Michael_Tarallo ?

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

I too have seen this on multiple occasions - I also have reported it. I will get an update. 

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
akoretchko
Employee
Employee

@barbora_s @Michael_Tarallo @fredrik_olsson @jsteyn 

Thank you for reporting this issue!

We have created a ticket to our Development team and we will share updates as they come. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Days ago I post a similar situation with no answer from Qlik... I´m also experiencing problems with drop box connector + Store function to drop box...

Hope to hear from Qlik...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@akoretchko  hi

Do you have any news? Maybe a date? I apreciate any help in order to understand what to do the next week regarding many functions / process that were function and stop doing so...

Also can you send me a link to understand the refound policies regarding technical problems to get a better understanding of this situation and try to figure out what to do?

barbora_s
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

thank you for your reply. Will be looking forward to hear about updates. Think that opening Qlik up for smaller businesses as an SaaS sultion is 100% a good direction, but while doing this first implementation its been quite a battle. and client is asking whats up... So keep it up, but update the community regularly pls!

Bara

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

hi there - just for reference here is how you can open a case that will log a ticket and get in the hands of the support team:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Fix/Qlik-Fix-How-to-Log-a-Case-as-a-Guest-in-the-Support-Portal/t...

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
fredrik_olsson
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks Mike. 

Any updates yet?