Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barbora_s
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Business stability - QBS

Hi guys,

is it just me or is the Qlik Sense Business (formerly cloud) not necessarily very stable? I am mostly referring to windows timing out real quick and/or automatically refreshing/reconnecting when I am working in load script.

Anyone?

B.

Labels (3)
21 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Fredrik - the issue has been identified and it is dev at the moment, they are still researching. 

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
LauraOchoa
Contributor II
Contributor II

Indeed I am experiencing a very similar issue, the script that usually worked before, is now failing giving the error: "Connector error: The operation was canceled"

LauraOchoa
Contributor II
Contributor II

Where can we follow the status of this bug? Would like to see when it gets fixed. Thanks.

barbora_s
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi, 

thank you for your message. Is there a way to check the status of this topic anywhere?

Cheers,

B.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Guys

This one appears to be in progress, looks like (~35mins ago) they were able to reproduce the issue a few times in one of our auto-test environments. So it sounds like they are closer to zeroing in on what the problem is. No eta on fix though.

You can reference QLIK-99240 for future if needed

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
akoretchko
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Sorry for the delayed reply. R&D just said that the issue has been fixed!

Please reach out if your issue is still persisting. 

Thanks!

fredrik_olsson
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

Unfortunately the problem still persists. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

The problem persist,

How did you test the solutions? What trials did you implement? How the R&D knows the problem was fix?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@akoretchko  hi

Any news? It´s been 1 month since the problem begin, we have no info, according to you the problem was solve but in many users the problem persist...

Can you put us in touch with someone from Qlik who can give us some kind of solution, visibility of the topic, help or economic discounts?

I think that it is not correct that you launch a product with failures, that you said  that the failures were solved without having carried out any type of test and the failures persist...

Sorry guys fort adding you into this mail but if you may help me contacting Qlik in order to get any answer, solution, info about the situation I will appreciate

@barbora_s  @fredrik_olsson @jsteyn  @LauraOchoa 

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

All - I am told this is fixed - has anyone had any issues? Please let me know.

Thanks
Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik