Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srinivas_vadlamudi
Contributor
Contributor

Session Recovery in Qlik Sense

Hello Everyone,

I have a requirement of retrieving user selections even after session timed out, I know this thing can be achieved in QlikView(Read in some community blogs) but I would like to have the same functionality in Qlik Sense. Creating bookmark before signing off would be one solution but I am looking for an automated solution which will keep the user selections even after session timeout. I have searched in the community for a long time with no use, Please suggest me a workaround to achieve this functionality.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Qlik Sense and QlikView utilize different backend processes with regards to session timeouts. Qlik Sense does not have Session Recovery functionality like QlikView does. You can create and use bookmarks to have a baseline point in the app to start when a new session kicks off.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
bartwelvaarts
Contributor III
Contributor III

same question! does someone have a solution?

pablodelcerro
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Any news regarding this topic? 

deepti_singh
Creator II
Creator II

I have the same requirement. Any suggestions?

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Qlik Sense and QlikView utilize different backend processes with regards to session timeouts. Qlik Sense does not have Session Recovery functionality like QlikView does. You can create and use bookmarks to have a baseline point in the app to start when a new session kicks off.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!