Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

marcoserilio
New Contributor III

AGGR MEASURE VISUALIZATION PROBLEM

Hi I'm trying with no success to make the following master measure visible in all rows of a pivot table

(aggr(sum({1<segmento = -{'ATV','TRICARRI','QUADRICICLI'}> }  Quantity),  agente,regione))

The output of the measure is correct, but is not visible in all rows, only the first one, see attached image

Under the lombardia dimensios we've got 12 Prov_residenza dimensions, but only on the first row the measure is visible.

Any idea?

Capture.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: AGGR MEASURE VISUALIZATION PROBLEM

Two options

1) Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum({1<segmento = -{'ATV','TRICARRI','QUADRICICLI'}>} Quantity), agente, regione)

2) Sum(TOTAL <agente, regione>{1<segmento = -{'ATV','TRICARRI','QUADRICICLI'}> } Quantity)

7 Replies
marcoserilio
New Contributor III

no it didn't work, now all of the dimensions are =0

Two options

1) Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum({1<segmento = -{'ATV','TRICARRI','QUADRICICLI'}>} Quantity), agente, regione)

2) Sum(TOTAL <agente, regione>{1<segmento = -{'ATV','TRICARRI','QUADRICICLI'}> } Quantity)

luismadriz
Valued Contributor

Hi Marco, I think you need to add prov_residenza to your AGGR.

Ciao,

Luigi

luismadriz
Valued Contributor

Now that I think about it, if you're in a pivot table, you may not need the AGGR,

Just use Sum( {<segmento = -{'ATV','TRICARRI','QUADRICICLI'}> } Quantity)

Cheers

Luis

marcoserilio
New Contributor III

Hi Luis, that would not suit to my purpose, which is to have a previous level dimension:

I want to see regione's registration units into prov. residenza dimension.

If i added prov residenza I'll get prov residenza registration

marcoserilio
New Contributor III

Option 1 worked perfectly thanks sunny. How can I mark the question as answered, I',m a rookie in here

luismadriz
Valued Contributor

Thanks for explaining Marco,

So you wanted, for example, the number 32281 for Lombardia repeated for each prov_residenza in Lombardia? and of course that's why you called it Tot Regione?

Cheers,

Luis

Community Browser