Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Qlik® Product Spotlight: Discover what’s possible. Get more from our products.
See for yourself. Register today.
waydec_ses
Not applicable

Adding snapshot option to an extension

Hi,

Impressed with the additional functionality provided by the many extensions provided by the Qlik community and others.  Awesome!!

One of the extensions I've been exploring is the Qlik Sense bullet chart offering provided by Kevin McGovern.

One feature the above extension does not have is snapshot so I can include the bullet chart in my Story.

Is it easy to add/turn on the snapshot functionality in the associated js files?  If so, how do I do this?

Kind regards,

Wayde

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmcgovern1
Not applicable

Re: Adding snapshot option to an extension

Hi Wayde,

I hope this isn't too late but I just stumbled across this post.  I've updated my bullet chart extension with the snapshot functionality. GitHub - mcgovey/D3-Bullet-Chart: Qlik Sense extension that uses D3.js to create a bullet chart

It is a really minor change if you are curious and want to edit extensions yourself in the future.  Here's a screenshot with the code that needed to change.  Thanks for using the extension!

SnapshotChange.PNG

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/3.1/Subsystems/Extensions/Content/Howtos/working-with-da...

2 Replies
kmcgovern1
Not applicable

Hi Wayde,

I hope this isn't too late but I just stumbled across this post.  I've updated my bullet chart extension with the snapshot functionality. GitHub - mcgovey/D3-Bullet-Chart: Qlik Sense extension that uses D3.js to create a bullet chart

It is a really minor change if you are curious and want to edit extensions yourself in the future.  Here's a screenshot with the code that needed to change.  Thanks for using the extension!

SnapshotChange.PNG

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/3.1/Subsystems/Extensions/Content/Howtos/working-with-da...

waydec_ses
Not applicable

Hi Kevin,

Awesome, thanks kindly.

Take care,

Wayde