Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

All objects disappear on extended sheets

Hi everyone!

I was very excited to see the new feature in Qlik Sense June 2018, that allows to extend sheets vertically. However, as I'm trying to extend my sheets, I'm facing a strange issue. After extending the sheet and placing objects at the bottom part of the sheet, I come back to the same sheet later and discover that the sheet appears completely empty. I saw the same problem more than once, which makes me believe that it wasn't a fluke...

Have any of you seen something similar? Is it a bug that needs to be fixed, or am I doing anything wrong?

Appreciate your thoughts,

Oleg Troyansky

12 Replies
siddharth_s3
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I don't know if you guys know this but a workaround it to leave gaps in extended sheets and but fill the entire space. I've not been having this issue since I started leaving blank space between objects.

gustaf_eriksson
Contributor II
Contributor II

I got word back from Capana (our Qlik partner) that this issue is fixed in the September release. The bug ID is different than the one you posted - I imagine they have had this issue reported a few times.

anabelqlick
Contributor II
Contributor II

Exactly same in my app!!! 😞

@Oleg_Troyansky wrote:

Hi Bala,

thank you for your response. Not sure that the quote that you posted, applies to the problem that I reported... I only extended the sheet once, and I have plenty of room between my objects. However, the objects (all objects on the sheet) simply disappear after I close and reopen the sheet. It's likely a bug, and I just wanted to confirm that it happens to other people too...