Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
etrotter
Creator II
Creator II

Apps Reload in "My Work", but not Published

Hi Qlik Community,

I have a 10 apps, 9 of them being QVD builders. They all worked when they were in "My Work", and I had tasks reloading them every night. I made copies and published the copies, and created new tasks for those. Now only half of them are reloading correctly, the rest fail every time. I can download the script log for a few of them and they fail for different reasons i.e "Cannot open file" or "Field not found". But if I copy the published app it works in "my work", or if I publish over the not working app with the working version, the working version fails.

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tanalex
Creator II
Creator II

Same data connections?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Tanalex
Creator II
Creator II

Same data connections?

etrotter
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yes, but some of the apps that are failing are layer 2s and final layers, and the qvds are all saved in the same folder structure, so if it wasn't connecting to the folder structure all the layer 2s should fail?

4/7 layer 1s are failing

1/3 layer 2 is failing

1/1 final data model is failing

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

How have you got the task schedule set up?

Andy

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Erica,

so what was the actual issue?

Andy

etrotter
Creator II
Creator II
Author

There was an issue with the data connections. When it was published it went to a new environment, and I was using the D:// drive so it could't access all of the files. I moved the files and set up a new connection in a location both of the environments could access.