Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

meizheng
New Contributor III

Bar chart value label

Hi,

I have a table loaded which contains these fields on top of others (omitted):

autonumber("A"&"B"&C&"D") as %ItemID,

rating

I have a table created with dimensions of Month and rating. The measure is Count(distinct [%ItemID]).

The total does not compute correctly, as shown below. It should be 59 and not 60 by adding up the 3 ratings. Any ideas on what could be the cause of the discrepancy? Thank you.

screencap.PNG

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
joblette
New Contributor II

Re: Bar chart value label

For me it looks like you have one ocuurence in July with no rating. But is just a guess, it is hard to say without seeing the app.

5 Replies
MVP
MVP

Both the charts use the same expression?

meizheng
New Contributor III

‌Hi,

There is only one bar chart created. Sorry if my phrasing was misleading, am relatively new to Qlik. When hovering over a month, the values are correct for the respective ratings but the total value label is off by 1..

MVP
MVP

I am not sure what might be causing this? Would you be able to share a sample for us to see the issue?

joblette
New Contributor II

For me it looks like you have one ocuurence in July with no rating. But is just a guess, it is hard to say without seeing the app.

meizheng
New Contributor III

Hi, just realised this is most likely the case. Am trying to check and fix the null rating, thanks all for the help!