Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simonsunke
Contributor II
Contributor II

Box Plot - Option "Include Zero Values" missing?

Hi everyone

I'm looking for a way to EXCLUDE zero values in box plots (include zero values to OFF).

This is available (and very useful) in many other chart types. My goal is to avoid empty spaces in the box plot chart for dimensions that do not have any relevant data.

2018-02-07 16_27_39-MASTER_GUI - [SUNK2] _ Sheets - Qlik Sense.png

2018-02-07 16_24_42-.png

Is there a workaround for this?

Maybe the issue at Re: Qlik Sense Native Box Plot - Is there any way to avoid outer dimensions when all measure values ... is related, sorry for the potential double post.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

Simon

P.S. Data used for my example:

TestDimension:

Load * inline

[

testID,testName

1,Switzerland

2,Germany

3,Austria

];

TestMeasure:

Load * Inline

[

testID,testValue

]

3 Replies
mjamesking
Creator
Creator

Sorry that I'm not replying with an answer, but I'm also having the same problem! No option to exclude the zero values on the measures

Digvijay_Singh

Glad to see that few of us are now raising it. Spoke to Qlik Support few months back on this. I got response that box plot doens't have it, on my request feature request was raised but not sure when it will be implemented.

Wladimir de Masi (QlikTech)

Hi Digvijay,

I checked it here and there is no plan to implement this in the near future.
I created a feature request in my system in order to let my developers know that you are requiring this feature in the system. The feature request ID is 1607.

** How feature request works: We have a system to create new feature "ideas" to our developers. Every time a new customer contact us requesting the same feature as you, this "idea" gets a vote, and the most voted ideas are implemented. **

Another thing to try is commenting in the following post on community, and see if Arturo could help us with this development question.
https://community.qlik.com/blogs/qlikviewdesignblog/2017/08/11/how-to-read-and-use-the-new-qlik-sens...

Please let me know if I can help you in anything else.

Sturler2000
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, is there another solution to proceed with this at the moment?