cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hannahlissaman
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Bug when reordering sheets - can drag but they don't stay in place

I am experiencing a bug where I am able to drag and reorder sheets, but as soon as I click into a sheet or move another one, they revert back to their original position. My only current workaround is duplicating sheets in the order I want them to appear, which is not practical for such a large app. Has anyone come across anything similar?

This is happening in Qlik Server June 2019, and I am experiencing the same thing in Chrome and IE. 

4 Replies
andoryuu
Creator III
Creator III

Few questions to try to narrow down why this is happening:

1. Are all users experiencing this or just you? 
  2. Do you have administrative permissions? 
  3. Are you trying to reorder the sheets in your workstream?  
hannahlissaman
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thanks for your response.

All users are experiencing this, I do not have admin permissions for the QMC but do have some additional permissions relating to development, and I am trying to do this in my workstream.

andoryuu
Creator III
Creator III

Unfortunately, this sounds like a bug.  If you create a brand new app and perform the same steps to reproduce, does it still happen?  What happens after you reorder and publish?  I'd be curious to see what happened if you reordered the sheets in your workstream, published to stream, duplicated the app back to your workstream and then see if they remain in the new order or not.  

Sad to say, it sounds like you'll need to file a bug with Qlik Tech.

DataShark
Contributor III
Contributor III

I have this same issue.