Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calculated Variable

Hi everyone,

I need a hint about a calculated measure on some specific variables.

As you can see in the picture, there is a pivot table based on some calculate variables ans a KPI field.

On the left, in the KPI,  there is the total of  $(operazioniValideTotal), defined as:

count({<[NomeEsitoOperazione]= {'Successo'}>}  total(IDOPERAZIONE))

In the  pivot table, the dimensions are "Campagna Master" and "Campagna Sponsor" and the hierarchy is Campagna Master>Campagna Sponsor.

The first measure (Eventi Elaborati con successo)  is the $(operazioniValide), that is specific for the dimension Campagna Master (red circle) and the campagna Sponsor. The sum of Campagna Sponsor's values are the Campagna Master value.

The  $(operazioniValide) is defined as:

count({<[NomeEsitoOperazione]= {'Successo'}>}  IDOPERAZIONE)

The other Measure (% Carico Attuale) is based on the ratio between the $(operazioniValide) and $(operazioniValideTotal).

My request is that the measure (% Carico Attuale)  will be based on the specific value of the "campagna Sponsor" measur over the value of their "Campagna Master" value.
For example: look at the green rectangle.

This value is based on:

3/39 = 0.076 (7.6%)

25/39 = 0.64 (64%)

I need that this value is :

3/28 = 0.107 (10,7%)

25/28 = 0.893 (89.3 %)

This value will appear only if I selected the "campagna Master" and so Qlik will calculate the $(operazioniValideTotal) based on that selection.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this in the denominator

Count({<[NomeEsitoOperazione]= {'Successo'}>}  TOTAL <[Campagna Master]> IDOPERAZIONE)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this in the denominator

Count({<[NomeEsitoOperazione]= {'Successo'}>}  TOTAL <[Campagna Master]> IDOPERAZIONE)

Not applicable
Author

Thanks! Right Answer