Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rammuthiah
Creator III
Creator III

Can we expect diagonal line for Scatter plot chart in Qlik Sense V3.1?

We din't find an option to include diagonal line in Qlik Sense V3. Can we expect diagonal line for Scatter plot chart in Qlik Sense V3.1?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Ram, thanks for the info - I have added this to our ideation progress, but as you may know the process takes time and many people. However, I will be your advocate.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello RAM,

I will take your request to the products team. But first I need more information on what you are wanting. It is not clear what you mean by diagonal line. Can you provide a screen shot or sample?

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
rammuthiah
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Michael. I want to show the Employee's average time taken to resolve the tickets and average pending as well. Now we are using reference line as Threshold. It would be better by showing Diagonal reference line instead of reference line. Also need input box(for table) to store the value entered in it.

Diagonal Reference line.jpg

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Ram, thanks for the info - I have added this to our ideation progress, but as you may know the process takes time and many people. However, I will be your advocate.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
rammuthiah
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Michael.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Michael,

are there any news concerning this feature? The last time I checked it was still not possible to draw a diagonal line on a scatter plot so we can't use this visualization as we would like to.

Thanks

Joscha

lsjogren
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi

Also looking for a diagonal referense line in Scatter Plot, Qlik sense. Any news?

Regards

Lars

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Lars - I will check with plu‌ to see if this is on the roadmap. Patrik?

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Caique_Zaniolo
Employee
Employee

Hi Lars,

we do have this on our roadmap, no only for Scatter Plot but also for other chart types.

I can't commit any delivery date at the moment. Stay tuned for our product announcements!

Caique Zaniolo

Tarik1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Caique,

any news regarding  a diagonal reference line in Scatter Plot, Qlik sense?