Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can we share bookmarks in qliksense

Hi all,

I have got a question regarding bookmarks created in qliksense. Is there any possibility that a bookmark created inside a particular app for a specific user be shared with other users. Also can anybody let me know how the bookmarks are stored i.e is it associated with a specific user or is generally stored.

Thanks

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Shraddha,

Thanks for sharing your answer. I just went through all your links and of all the approaches given I found that single configurator to be best suited for my need. The only issue that I face when sharing bookmarks using single configurator is that the filters are not appearing for a different user but for the same user its working fine. Is it that some kind of authentication goes on before rendering the bookmark page and if it is then is there any way i can switch it off or add a new user with some kind of qlik api to the bookmarks.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how to publish bookmarks in Qliksense mashup?

I have already created bookmark component in my mashup using Bookmark APIs, but i am stuck with implementing publish functionality on those bookmarks as in Qliksense mashup bookmarks get created private by default.

Thanks in Advance.