Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hamdaniahmad
Contributor III
Contributor III

Cannot Load License Monitoring & Operations Monitor

Hello Everyone,

I'm new in Qlik Sense and qmc, after Qlik Sense server installation I open applications License Monitoring & Operations Monitor are working normally.

But after few weeks I cannot load in Task Qmc License Monitoring & Operations Monitor app.

Error log attached

The end's log say:

2018-03-20 09:43:34 0326 LET logStartTS = 'timestamp(Timestamp(Timestamp#(Replace(Left("' & peek('logStart',0,'logList') & '",15),' & CHR(39)&'T'&CHR(39)& ',' &CHR(39)&' '& CHR(39)& '), '& chr(39)

2018-03-20 09:43:34 0327    & 'YYYYMMDD hhmmss' & chr(39) & ')),' & CHR(39) &'YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss[.fff]'& CHR(39)&')'

2018-03-20 09:43:34 0329 for each textFile in FileList(logName & '*.' & extension)

2018-03-20 09:43:34      Error: Connection not found: ServerLogFolder

2018-03-20 09:43:34      Execution Failed

2018-03-20 09:43:34      Execution finished.

Please help me.

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hamdaniahmad
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello All,

Thank you for all advice, I've found solution for this case.

You're right Bill, default for ServerLogFolder  is in C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\ folder.

I just create new connection into that folder (may the folder will not appear because hidden), and rename in QMC Data Connection name to ServerLogFolder and re-run the task for License Monitoring & Operations Monitor.

Thank you All.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

The error indicates that maybe you should whether the Data Connection ServerLogFolder still exists.

fabdulazeez
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

In QMC DATACONNECTIONS look for ServerLogFolder and check it's actual folder.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you upgrade your server in recent time ?, What's the server version you have ?

hamdaniahmad
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for all replied,

Here's my data connections in qmc, how to add ServerLogFolder to data connections?

Thank you

656565.png

thi_pham
Creator III
Creator III

I experienced the same kinds of problem (related to some missing/wrong connection) when load monitoring apps.

My solution is that I duplicated the apps, then did try&fail on load data scripts many times until it worked.

For each missing/wrong connections, I can fix them in https://domainName/qmc/dataconnections

I googled the correct paths of connections respectively with the Qlik sense version.

You should also check release & deployment documents of qliksense version to check if they make any related changes.

Hope it helps! I think Qlik team should do somethings with this issue. At least, above solution works for me.

fabdulazeez
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Capture.PNG

This is the data connection. But better you check why it is missing

hamdaniahmad
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yeah, I think I've lost ServerLogFolder in data connection. Does anyone knows to add ServerLogFolder? I think somebody delete it from data connection.

Thank you

656565.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

For a default install it should point to folder

C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\

hamdaniahmad
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello All,

Thank you for all advice, I've found solution for this case.

You're right Bill, default for ServerLogFolder  is in C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\ folder.

I just create new connection into that folder (may the folder will not appear because hidden), and rename in QMC Data Connection name to ServerLogFolder and re-run the task for License Monitoring & Operations Monitor.

Thank you All.