Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Qlik® Product Spotlight: Discover what’s possible. Get more from our products.
See for yourself. Register today.
hamdaniahmad
Not applicable

Cannot Load License Monitoring & Operations Monitor

Hello Everyone,

I'm new in Qlik Sense and qmc, after Qlik Sense server installation I open applications License Monitoring & Operations Monitor are working normally.

But after few weeks I cannot load in Task Qmc License Monitoring & Operations Monitor app.

Error log attached

The end's log say:

2018-03-20 09:43:34 0326 LET logStartTS = 'timestamp(Timestamp(Timestamp#(Replace(Left("' & peek('logStart',0,'logList') & '",15),' & CHR(39)&'T'&CHR(39)& ',' &CHR(39)&' '& CHR(39)& '), '& chr(39)

2018-03-20 09:43:34 0327    & 'YYYYMMDD hhmmss' & chr(39) & ')),' & CHR(39) &'YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss[.fff]'& CHR(39)&')'

2018-03-20 09:43:34 0329 for each textFile in FileList(logName & '*.' & extension)

2018-03-20 09:43:34      Error: Connection not found: ServerLogFolder

2018-03-20 09:43:34      Execution Failed

2018-03-20 09:43:34      Execution finished.

Please help me.

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hamdaniahmad
Not applicable

Re: Cannot Load License Monitoring & Operations Monitor

Hello All,

Thank you for all advice, I've found solution for this case.

You're right Bill, default for ServerLogFolder  is in C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\ folder.

I just create new connection into that folder (may the folder will not appear because hidden), and rename in QMC Data Connection name to ServerLogFolder and re-run the task for License Monitoring & Operations Monitor.

Thank you All.

9 Replies
bill_markham
Not applicable

The error indicates that maybe you should whether the Data Connection ServerLogFolder still exists.

fawazeez
Not applicable

In QMC DATACONNECTIONS look for ServerLogFolder and check it's actual folder.

karthiks_dwbi
Not applicable

Did you upgrade your server in recent time ?, What's the server version you have ?

hamdaniahmad
Not applicable

Thank you for all replied,

Here's my data connections in qmc, how to add ServerLogFolder to data connections?

Thank you

656565.png

thi_pham
Not applicable

I experienced the same kinds of problem (related to some missing/wrong connection) when load monitoring apps.

My solution is that I duplicated the apps, then did try&fail on load data scripts many times until it worked.

For each missing/wrong connections, I can fix them in https://domainName/qmc/dataconnections

I googled the correct paths of connections respectively with the Qlik sense version.

You should also check release & deployment documents of qliksense version to check if they make any related changes.

Hope it helps! I think Qlik team should do somethings with this issue. At least, above solution works for me.

fawazeez
Not applicable

Capture.PNG

This is the data connection. But better you check why it is missing

hamdaniahmad
Not applicable

Yeah, I think I've lost ServerLogFolder in data connection. Does anyone knows to add ServerLogFolder? I think somebody delete it from data connection.

Thank you

656565.png

bill_markham
Not applicable

For a default install it should point to folder

C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\

hamdaniahmad
Not applicable

Hello All,

Thank you for all advice, I've found solution for this case.

You're right Bill, default for ServerLogFolder  is in C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\ folder.

I just create new connection into that folder (may the folder will not appear because hidden), and rename in QMC Data Connection name to ServerLogFolder and re-run the task for License Monitoring & Operations Monitor.

Thank you All.