Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cell and Text format in Exported excel file from qlik sense

Hi,

i'll just ask why is it some cell and text in exported excel file in qlik sense is bold and highlighted.

How does it happed?

What can i do to change it? Because i need the cell and text to be uniform.

Not bold and not highlighted.

*I got this excel file, in Export Data functionality of qlik sense.

sample.PNG

Thank You in advance for your response.

13 Replies
kristien
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Kanya,

I beleive this issue is solved in newest release of Qlik Sense (nov or feb). In what Qlik Sense version do you have this problem?

Kind Regards,

Kristien

Van: Kanya Kovalenko

Verzonden: dinsdag 27 maart 2018 19:54

Aan: Kristien REYNAERT <Kristien.REYNAERT@bewan.be>

Onderwerp: Re: - Cell and Text format in Exported excel file from qlik sense

stascher
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I've seen the same issue and, as far as I can tell, it tends to affect only Dimensions (not Measures) where you have a mixture of numeric values and nulls. I've also seen it affect dates/timestamps. 

You will notice that the format of the "bad" column in the resulting spreadsheet is Text, while for all other "good" columns it's General.

One workaround that I've used is to wrap the specifier of the offending Dimension in num(), date(), etc.  or if possible, specify it as a Measure.  I'm not sure if wrapping the dimension in a function forces it to become a measure, but it seems to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I've tested it on the latest version and it looks like it is no longer happens.  Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This works, thank you so much