Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dionverbeke
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Change color of measure based on condition with multiple measures

Hi,

Can we change the color of a measure if we have multiple measures, based on a condition?

f.e.:

1 dimension Country

2 measures (Sales and Cost)

I want to color sales green or red depending on a condition and cost orange)

if I would have getobjectfield='Sales' that would work, but it does not seem to work for color expressions.

Can someone help if that is even possible?

Kind Regards,

Dion

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you try to explain with sample data set, We will look into it?

Are you even fine to use extensions?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
dreweezy
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

it seems like you want to highlight the cells for a measure field? You can do that by going into the left hand side and setting up a color by expression, measure, etc. If you want to color coordinate values within a measure based on a condition, you will probably do that configuration under the field you want to adjust by adding a conditional format like -->

if ([SALES] > 1000, red(), green()) - This will highlight cells red if sales are greater than 1000 and green vice versa.

Hope this helps.