Hi!

I have this table:

qlik-table.png

Where

1 Loja is the Store

2 Produto is the Product

3 # Vendida is the quantity sold

4 # Vendida TOTAL LOJA is the total quantity grouped by Loja

5 % Vendida Loja / Total is the total quantity sold of each Loja divided by Total Quantity Sold (24.377.848,14) - Means the participation of each Loja (store) from all sales (# Vendida)

6 # Estoque is the stock quantity

7 # Antigo Est. Padrão is the "default" stock quantity of each Loja should have

8 # Antigo Est. Padrão TOTAL PROD is the total of the prior column grouped by Produto

9 % Antigo Est. Padrão PROD / TOTAL is the value of # Antigo Est. Padrão divided by the Total grouped by Produto

10 %Var The difference between columns 5 and 9

The % Var column I calc like this:

if(value10 >= value5, (value10/value5)-1, (value5/value10)-1)

I did the table correctly using set analysis.

But I need a chart grouped by Loja counting each time the column 10 %Var is bigger than 5.

I got errors like "nested aggregation not allowed". So I changed every formula to use aggr instead and the table is correctly again. But I can not get the chart to work.

Column 4 formula:

aggr(nodistinct sum(all <Loja> if(Semana=0,QTD_VENDA,0)), Loja)

Column 5 formula:

aggr(nodistinct sum(all <Loja> if(Semana=0,QTD_VENDA,0)), Loja) / sum(all if(Semana=0,QTD_VENDA,0))

Column 8 formula:

aggr(nodistinct sum(all<Produto> if(Semana=0,QTD_EST_PADRAO_ANT,0)), Produto)

Column 9 formula:

sum(all <Loja,Produto> if(Semana=0,QTD_EST_PADRAO_ANT,0)) / aggr(nodistinct sum(all <Produto> if(Semana=0,QTD_EST_PADRAO_ANT,0)), Produto)

Column 10 formula:

if(
(aggr(nodistinct sum(all <Loja> if(Semana=0,QTD_VENDA,0)), Loja) / sum(all if(Semana=0,QTD_VENDA,0))) >=
(sum(all <Loja,Produto> if(Semana=0,QTD_EST_PADRAO_ANT,0))/aggr(nodistinct sum(all <Produto> if(Semana=0,QTD_EST_PADRAO_ANT,0)), Produto))
(aggr(nodistinct sum(all <Loja> if(Semana=0,QTD_VENDA,0)), Loja) / sum(all if(Semana=0,QTD_VENDA,0))) /
(sum(all <Loja,Produto> if(Semana=0,QTD_EST_PADRAO_ANT,0))/aggr(nodistinct sum(all <Produto> if(Semana=0,QTD_EST_PADRAO_ANT,0)), Produto))
(sum(all <Loja,Produto> if(Semana=0,QTD_EST_PADRAO_ANT,0))/aggr(nodistinct sum(all <Produto> if(Semana=0,QTD_EST_PADRAO_ANT,0)), Produto)) /
(aggr(nodistinct sum(all <Loja> if(Semana=0,QTD_VENDA,0)), Loja) / sum(all if(Semana=0,QTD_VENDA,0)))
)

How can I show a chart (pie) with only one dimension (Loja) and a metric showing the total number of times where the column 10 formula is greater than 5 (500%)?

I can send the qvf file if needed.

Thank you!

Bruno

0 Replies