Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Samrithi
New Contributor II

Chart is getting selected when select other chart

Hi,

I have 2 bar charts one is created on direct dimensions and other is created on calculated dimensions.

when I select one bar on chart(Direct dimension) , other bar is getting changed and showing blank.

I know Qlik has associate in nature and associate on othe objects but I don't want change the other chart, so I used 

Identifier {1} in expression: count({1}Cashed).  

Dimension for the chart is:  ""Aggr( If ( last 3 yrs='Y' and last 2 yrs='N' , '3to2',

if( last 2 yrs='Y' and last 1yrs='N' , '2 to 1',

if( last 1 yrs='Y' and last 90days='N' , '3to2'))),cashed)"."

Appreciate the solution.

Thanks

2 Replies
Partner
Partner

Re: Chart is getting selected when select other chart

hi 

if you the chart to be static 

add the {1} to your aggr argument 

Aggr({1} If ( last 3 yrs='Y' and last 2 yrs='N' , '3to2',

if( last 2 yrs='Y' and last 1yrs='N' , '2 to 1',

if( last 1 yrs='Y' and last 90days='N' , '3to2'))),cashed)

something like this should work , other wide the dimension in your aggr function is effected from your selections

Samrithi
New Contributor II

Re: Chart is getting selected when select other chart

Hi, The replay I tried it already adding {1} after aggr but its not working.