Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Colouring a Bar Chart

I have a bar chart where the dimension is 'ENPS' (a number scale form 0-10) and two measures which count the number scores for this week and for last week;

count(if(weekstart(today()-1)=weekstart(Feedback_Day_Start),ENPS)) for 'this week'

count(if(weekstart(today()-8)=weekstart(Feedback_Day_Start),ENPS)) for 'last week'

Does anyone have an expression that would enable me to change the colours of the two bars.

I thought if(weekstart(today()-1)=weekstart(Feedback_Day_Start),rgb(10,174,255)) would colour the 'this week' bar and leave the other grey but it didnt work,

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OmarBenSalem

Create ur 2 measures as master measures; and there u can assign a color to each measure.

Capture.PNG

In ur chart, use the newly created master measure and they'll be colored the way u want them to be

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be omarbensalem‌ can help here

OmarBenSalem

Create ur 2 measures as master measures; and there u can assign a color to each measure.

Capture.PNG

In ur chart, use the newly created master measure and they'll be colored the way u want them to be

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you both. This works well