Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lord_zeus
Partner - Contributor III

Concat chart function make doubles

Hello!

I have a problem with concat function. I'm try get string with top 4 countrys by sels in string with comma delimitr. 

But i need sort it to use SubField after in setAnalysis... so, if i dont use sort inside concat it work fine, but if i user sort expression function (concat) gives my not sort string + the same string sort...

2019-12-19 13_48_46-Window.png2019-12-19 13_49_07-Window.png2019-12-19 13_49_23-Window.png2019-12-19 13_49_32-Window.png

What i do wrong?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kushal_Chawda

may be this

Concat({<Country = {"=Rank( Sum( Sale))<3"}>} distinct Country,', ', -aggr(nodistinct Sum(Sale),Country))

View solution in original post

17 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

Match(country, $(=Concat(distinct {<country={"=Rank($(vDep))<5"}>} Chr(39) & country & chr(39))))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
lord_zeus
Author

This dont work for me... empty string return...

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What it is returning in Text box?

Concat(distinct {<country={"=Rank($(vDep))<5"}>} Chr(39) & country & chr(39))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
lord_zeus
Author

now i use in function subfield index 5,6,7,8... becouse 1,2,3,4 - not sorting string...bot im wont deal with the problem

lord_zeus
Author

2019-12-19 14_16_05-Window.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Something this then?

Match(country, $(=Concat(distinct {<country={"=Rank($(vDep))<5"}>} Chr(39) & country & chr(39), Chr(44))))

lord_zeus
Author

nop, epty string returns

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Where you are trying this? Is that something you are using in Sort expression?

lord_zeus
Author

Im using in text area. Nothing special, something like Sum(sales)