Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mertin-Philip
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Cursor disappearing in script editor

Hi all.

Does anyone know why the cursor would not display in the script editor in Qlik Sense (various versions at various clients)?

If I go to the beginning of most lines, the cursor simply doesn't display. It also happens at the end of most lines (after all text).

I've checked and the option to hide the cursor while typing in windows has been switched off, so it's not that.

This is very frustrating, as you keep having to guess where you're about to type and or delete text, then you have to click with the mouse every time to make sure you are where you need to be. It's been driving me crazy.

Labels (2)
3 Replies
tcarolus
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi,

I'm working with Qlik Sense version Nov2019 and experiencing the same problem. Did you manage to figure out the source of the issue?

I have turned off the touchscreen (in device manager and menu option in Qlik) but this did not solve the issue. You know ... when things get on your nerves you'll try anything that pops-up in your mind and makes some sense 😉

GJM
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Sometimes it's there and after a load is disappears. Very annoying to say the least. 

GJM
Contributor
Contributor

Switched from Chrome to new M$ Chromium browser. That did the trick.