Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ignasdukynas
Partner - Contributor III

Customise colors by measure in chart bar (Qlik Sense)

Hello

I have already looked at this thread: Qlik Sense: How to set custom colors by measure in a bar chart

It does not work for me as my measures are calculated in QS app.

Problem:

I have 1 dimension and 3 measures which are calculated in QS. I want to set custom colors by measure. Does anybody know if there is any possibility?

Capture.PNG !

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

starting from Qlik sense 3.2 you can define the color of a measure

when you define a master item measure in the bottom  part of the form you can assign color to the measure

see picture below

Com.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

starting from Qlik sense 3.2 you can define the color of a measure

when you define a master item measure in the bottom  part of the form you can assign color to the measure

see picture below

Com.png

Not applicable

Hello,

I have the same problem as Ignas, I calculated 2 measures that I use in a bar chart. I looked at the functionality that you presented but I don't have it, I think it is because I don't use the right version of Qlik Sense. I have tried to create expression to change the color but it doesn't work.

For example, I have 2 measures that I calculated before : measure_1 and measure_2 and I want different color for both. So I tried this expression : if ( (measure_1),green(),red()) -> if it is measure_1 I want to put the bar chart in green and if it is measure_2 I want to put the bar chart in red, but it didn't work.

Do you know how can I do that, I think it is the same issue that Ignas has.

Regards,

Paloma

ignasdukynas
Author

‌Hello

you need to go to the measures press edit and then change color. The this color applies automatically to all charts. It works fine. Let me know if you cannot find

Not applicable

Hello,

I went there but there is not the color option. I only have the 4 others. So I guess I need to use an expression.

ignasdukynas
Author

if you go to the measure in the measures tab and then you edit the measure and cannot see the colors option then you need to download QS 3.2. i do have that option. Let me know if you solve the issue

Not applicable

Thank you. I updated Qlik Sense and now I can see the option. It changes the color in every graphics so if I want to modify it only in one graphic, I will need to use "personalize" or an expression.