cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlampard40
Contributor III
Contributor III

Data Store to create daily graph

Hi guys - my organisation runs a daily report from a system which monitors our current clients who are waiting for a surgical procedure.  The number of clients waiting obviously changes every day.

At the moment, this report is run once a day, every morning and distributed.  It gives management a snapshot at that moment in time - which is fine, but I'd like to produce something which tracks these numbers waiting (along with other metrics) and produces a graph based on the daily refreshes of the report.  Obviously, once a report has been refreshed it loses it's original data and is replaced with the new data, so I need to know if there is some way that Qlikview can store key data (or measures) and then replicate these on a graph, which is then updated every time the report is run on a daily basis.

At the end of a month, therefore, management will be able to see the daily trend of waiting clients over the course of a month, which will be more meaningful than just a daily snapshot which changes every day anyway!  We need to see some sort of historical perspective to this too.

Any advice, or guidance would be much appreciated, as always.  Kind regards

0 Replies