Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.
we have been exporting data to excel since qlikview is installed.
the export always went ok.
but about 1 week ago the date format is wrong in excel in every document.
in qlikview the format is
and excel shows
we changed nothing - neither the server nor the client.
i tryed client V11R14 and V12R5 and the windows link..
it happens on every plattform
try in SET Dateformat='DD.MM.YYYY';
you can use in the scrip editor:
Date(FIELD,'DD/MM/YYYY') AS MyFIELD
>>try in SET Dateformat='DD.MM.YYYY';
this is already in the script.
we got 100s of documents. it always worked and i dont want to change 100s of documents..