cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nhud_lundbeck
Contributor
Contributor

Different colors in Qlik Sense line chart

I have a line chart in Qlik Sense. The issue is that the colors that Qlik Sense has chosen are very similar.  The line chart has two dimensions. The first dimension is a date. The second dimension is a drill-down with three levels: Region, Area, and Territory.

The following is what I've tried:

1. Turning off Library colors and changing to 100 colors. This helps only in some cases.

2. Setting Value Colors in the Master Dimension doesn't work on a drill-down dimension.

3. "Colors by expression" works but the legend disappears.

4. Changing to a "Combo Chart" doesn't work.

5. I'm unable to turn off the  "Persistent Colors" option because it is disabled.

Ideas?

SimliarColors.png

3 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Set By dimension and  select  12 colur pallet  from the colurs tab and seeClr.PNG

nhud_lundbeck
Contributor
Contributor
Author

The above it was set to 12 colors. The issue is with the drill down. The first level with 6 regions looks fine. The colors chosen are fine. Each region has 5-6 areas. Each area has 5-6 territories.  The view I show is at the second level which is the area level.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Just tagging on to this topic, how do we change line colors manually? Because the same issue this topic starter has, how do we manually change a colour of a line?

In my case, the colours are very similar as well, making it hard to distinguish.

Many thanks