Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vkish16161
Creator III
Creator III

ETA on Dropdown, Slider, Input Box in QlikSense Cloud?

Michael / Patrik,

Is there any ETA on DropDown / Slider / Input Box?

I want to demo Business team about the advantages of moving to QS Cloud. Just want to do a POC and give them a demo.

We do a lot of credit analysis but unfortunately without a slider or a input box it's extremely difficult to do forecasting.

Could you please give me an ETA or if you guys are planning to deploy certified extensions in QlikCloud by yourself?

Much appreciated.

Thanks!

mtoplu

4 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Vishnu - thanks for your question, I contacted our products team to get an understanding on where this lies. Stay Tuned - if you do not hear from one of us by next week, please update the discussion - we will be notified. Thanks

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
vkish16161
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Mike.

Hopefully Qlik R&D will realize the importance of these missing features.

Will keep in touch.

Thanks!

vkish16161
Creator III
Creator III
Author

mtoplu any updates on this?

Also, a question out of curiosity.. (I hope it's not brazen to ask this on my part

All other major tools (like Power BI, Tableau etc. ) offer Sliders, Input Box, Dropdown and Toggles as part of the tool itself recognizing that these "widgets" are more familiar and add value to the modern user. Why hasn't Qlik adopted this as a strategy?

Any particular reason? Or is it a deliberate choice to allow extension developers to gain some revenue by building these essential "widgets".

Thanks!

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Vishnu - sorry for the delay, I did speak with the products team and am aware that they have this on a priority list, however I do not have a time-frame.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik