Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

fabiofacchetti
New Contributor

Employee working shift pivot table

Hello Qlik community,

I work at an employment center, I'm using Qlik Sense Enterprise, and I'm trying to make a pivot table to easily keep track of the working shifts.

Every month I get txt or csv files like this from the comapanies they work for:

table.png

"I" and "U" are just "in" and "out" which are very important because sometimes employees work 10pm to 6am of the next day, or they make breaks in a day.

I just need something like this:

+ Badge      In         Out       In        Out

- Day 1     09:00   13:00    14:00   18:00

- Day 2     09:00   13:00    14:00   18:00

- Day 3     09:00   13:00    14:00   18:00

Basically for each Badge (employee ID), for each day, I need to see a list of the times they used the badge and the flag "in" or "out".

For now I'm using something basic like this:

2017-01-05 15_11_14-TEST FF - Il mio nuovo foglio (1) _ Fogli - Qlik Sense.png

But it's not the best and it's still hard for the paycheck team to work with.

Also: any way to filter out those zeros in the badge? I really just need the last 6 digits.

Thank you in advance!

1 Reply
fabiofacchetti
New Contributor

Re: Employee working shift pivot table

Ok so I made this, putting everything into a row and a "fake" measure so that the pivot would show.

2017-01-09 12_50_33-Analisi Presenze - Analisi Presenze - alpha 0.1b _ Fogli - Qlik Sense.png

Is there a way to show the time stamp concat into columns? I've had to put a fake measure there so the pivot would show, but ideally the timestamps should show in the column fields (divided by day?)

Community Browser