Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

riccardozenere
Contributor III

Enable users to upload file to published app

Hi everyone,

today I'm looking for a way to enable users to upload file (e.g. xls) directly to a published app.

Is there any way to do it?

From what I know it should be possible only from a NOT published application, but since the main application we're talking about is quite big, I would prefer to not create many (uncontrolled) copies.

Many thanks,

Riccardo

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Enable users to upload file to published app

That's not possible. The script of a published app can't be modified. It will have to be duplicated first. After that the owner of the duplicated app can change the script for example by adding a data file through uploading it.

And please don't clutter this site with duplicate discussions: Enable users to upload file to published app

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
2 Replies

That's not possible. The script of a published app can't be modified. It will have to be duplicated first. After that the owner of the duplicated app can change the script for example by adding a data file through uploading it.

And please don't clutter this site with duplicate discussions: Enable users to upload file to published app

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
riccardozenere
Contributor III

Thanks for the confirm.

Community Browser