cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II

End to End Qlikview development

Can someone please explain me what are all the steps that are involved in end to end Qlikview development with the supporting document like BRD, Requirement Gathering, Designing Dashboard, Publishing and etc..

Labels (1)
4 Replies
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

Are you preparing for an interview or exam?

May I suggest that you sign up for some Qlik training and start learning the product. Optionally you might be able to find Qlik related books for self paced studies. 

https://www.qlik.com/us/services/training

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for your time!

I am preparing for an interview. I have experience in Qlik Products but just wanted to brush up my knowledge, so some documents on end to end qlikview development will help me to prepare. 

The one which you have shared if for training on different areas. I need something through which I can brush up my knowledge. 

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

You are essentially asking for a written run down of a complete end-to-end deployment, perhaps a bit optimistic. 🙂

My suggestion is that you start studying the product if you want to learn and understand.
Have you considered buying a QlikView book or look for videos on YouTube?

I think you will be more successful in community by defining a specific area for your question.
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yes it is optimistic if I am expecting someone to write it down for me Smiley Happy . I am just asking someone who already have relevent documents for my reference. I know about end to end of qlikview development but I just wanted to to refer some documents for brushing up my knowledge. So if somebody already have this and if they share the source then it is good for me else no issues I can manage it. 

Thanks a lot for your response.