Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ellie
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Error: Access Denied

Hi everyone,

I am using the enterprise version of Qlik Sense and from time to time, when I am working on the published application,  appears suddenly the error : "An error has occured. Access denied" and after I click on the close button, I can continue working on the sheet I was previously working, but some information might be missing, such as words or numbers. 

Does anyone know, why is this happening?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ellie

5 Replies
treysmithdev
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Are you working on a user sheet in a published application or did you modify the security rules so that you can modify the base sheets of a published application?

My guess is the app is reloading or was republished and is giving you the error due to conflicts.

Blog: WhereClause   Twitter: @treysmithdev
Ellie
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

The errors appeared due to the import of the newest version of Vizlib extensions.

Thank you though for the answer. 

piersbatchelor_vl
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hey Ellie,

If you've got any installation issue, these can easily be rectified

You'll likely find some errors in your browser console (press F12). Take a screenshot and send them to us at support@vizlib.com, we'd be happy to help. This could be network/firewall related and easily resolved 😀

Best,

Piers

Product Architect @ Vizlib 

knightriderx3
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Ellie,

Can you please mention why you reached to that conclusion on the new version of Vizlib extensions?

Best Regards,

K

Ellie
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi,

everything was working fine, until we imported the new version of the extension. 

Then we contacted the Vizlib support and they immediately helped us.

Best regards,

Ellie