Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

Error occurred : LIB CONNECT TO 'QlikGeocoding (mkt-qs-demo-p-0_qliksense)'

Hi All

When i try to run the sample program , i get the below error , can some one share with me where i go wrong ?

geo error.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
balabhaskarqlik

I assume, you are trying to reload data of one of the Sample applications that are provided along with Qlik Sense, am i right?

In that case: If you're using a demo application, then you wont get the data from these connectors or even from the above specified web connectors.

Why do you want to, reload the data of sample applications?

View solution in original post

17 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

you are missing the connection that is the script

you can see you have only one connection while the script trys to call other connections

uroboros
Creator
Creator

Hi, Looks like you haven't import all conections, try re-create these conection to GeoCoding; with the same name

balabhaskarqlik

This is Connector issue, Check the connections created in the app.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi All,

Many thank for all your sharing. All of you are correct , because I have not install connector before.

Can some one point to the link , where i can get documentation on how to create connector.

Paul Yeo

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Bala

Thank you very much for send me link for installation of connector.

when i click the link , i get to below screen , and click on the Qlik.com , and it ask me to enter user ID and PW , after enter , it go to the new page , which ask me install the Qlik View personal edition download. May be it detect that i am not the user.

pancil.png

balabhaskarqlik

From your Data Load Editor, try to create a new connection, by selecting the proper connection from the below specified list.

If you're using a demo application, then you wont get the data from these connectors or even from the above specified web connectors.