Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jarokall
Contributor II
Contributor II

FLAG creation help in load script

Hello,

i'm trying to create FLAG in load script but nothing works. I need to flag 4 cases - EXISTS, NOT EXISTS, EXISTS ONLY PISRO, EXISTS ONLY PILTD. 

If 'component_filter_full' exists in 'product_filter_full' and in 'site_full' exists two values PISRO and PILTD then flag=EXISTS

If 'component_filter_full' exists in 'product_filter_full' and in 'site_full' exists only one value PISRO then flag=EXISTS ONLY PISRO

If 'component_filter_full' exists in 'product_filter_full' and in 'site_full' exists only one value PILTD then flag=EXISTS ONLY PILTD

If 'component_filter_full' NOT exists in 'product_filter_full' then flag=NOT EXISTS

Can anyone help me with the condition please? I need to do it in load script for filter by FLAG in app.

Thank You

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this

If(Exists(component_filter_full,product_filter_full) and Exists(component_filter_full, Match(site_full,'PISRO','PILTD')), 'EXISTS',
If(Exists(component_filter_full,product_filter_full) and Exists(component_filter_full, Match(site_full,'PISRO')), 'EXISTS ONLY PISRO',
If(Exists(component_filter_full,product_filter_full) and Exists(component_filter_full, Match(site_full,'PILTD')), 'EXISTS ONLY PILTD',
If(Not Exists(component_filter_full,product_filter_full), 'NOT EXISTS')))) as Flag

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Vegar
MVP
MVP

What about something like this?

If(ITMREF_0<>CPWITMREF_0, 'NOT EXISTS', Pick(MATCH(STOFCY_0,'PISRO', 'PILTD', 'PISRO', 'PILTD'), 'EXISTS', 'EXISTS', 'EXISTS ONLY PISRO', EXISTS ONLY PILTD'))  As Flag

rubenmarin

Hi, I think you can use a temporary table that sets for each 'product_filter_full' the flag it has based on 'site_full' and retrieve the flag using a mapping table.

tmpFlag:
LOAD product_filter_full,
  If(Index(sites, 'PISRO') and Index(sites, 'PILTD'), 'EXISTS',
    If(Index(sites, 'PISRO'), 'EXISTS ONLY PISRO',
        If(Index(sites, 'PILTD'), 'EXISTS ONLY PILTD'))) as Flag
;
LOAD product_filter_full, ';' &Concat(site_full,';')&';' as sites
Resident/From...
Group by product_filter_full;

mapFlag:
Mapping LOAD product_filter_full, Flag Resident tmpFlag;

DROP table tmpFlag;