Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Coming your way, the Qlik Data Revolution Virtual Summit. October 27-29. REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor II
Contributor II

Getting a Column SUM in a Chart Table

Dear all,

Is there a way to use a function to get the sum of a specific column in a chart table?

As shown below, the dimension is the different persons, and columnA is a calculated measure for each dimension entity. In columnB I want to get the SUM of the previous column.

qlik_table.JPG

Thank you in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor II
Contributor II

I have found a solution using RangeSum() of the previous column, and then selecting the last field of the new column with top() as the value i want.

Still open for any other solutions.

qlik_13.JPG

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
MVP
MVP

Try with TOTAL, like:

Sum (Total Sales)           //assuming your first col expression is 'sum(Sales)'

Highlighted
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello,

It is actually a very complex calculation and getting a total with a single equation wouldnt work for me, because i have individually set max values for each person - therefore it is necessary for me to somehow reference the actual value in the field of the table.

Kind regards,

Highlighted
Contributor II
Contributor II

I have found a solution using RangeSum() of the previous column, and then selecting the last field of the new column with top() as the value i want.

Still open for any other solutions.

qlik_13.JPG

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

or you can ues :bottom(columnC)