Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rogers2212
Contributor II
Contributor II

Getting the previous months sum of data but ignoring the filter that has been selected

Hi, I have a dashboard and it can be filtered by month. I get a sum in a KPI box and next to the box i want to show what the previous months volume is. 

I have used the below and modified it from another post however it only returns the same months volume. Any Ideas as to what i am doing wrong?

Sum({<call_date = {">=$(=MonthStart(AddMonths(Max(call_date), -1)))<=$(=MonthEnd(AddMonths(Max(call_date), -1)))"}>} totalcalls)

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

@Rogers2212 May be this... make sure to ignore selection in MonthField because that will conflict with your set analysis unless you tell you expression to ignore selection in MonthField

Sum({<call_date = {">=$(=MonthStart(Max(call_date), -1))<=$(=Date(Floor(MonthEnd(Max(call_date), -1))))"}, MonthField>} totalcalls)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
sunny_talwar

@Rogers2212 May be this... make sure to ignore selection in MonthField because that will conflict with your set analysis unless you tell you expression to ignore selection in MonthField

Sum({<call_date = {">=$(=MonthStart(Max(call_date), -1))<=$(=Date(Floor(MonthEnd(Max(call_date), -1))))"}, MonthField>} totalcalls)