Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joeybird
Creator III
Creator III

Grand Total Pivot table

Hiya

I have lots of customers (Customer ID) that have orders under a department e.g  catering, finally  and sub specialties (plates)

I have a pivot table showing number of sales per month for year (2014) for each department, which you can expand to show the  sub specialties, number of sales

I would like to add a grand total column along the bottom for each month for each specialty

is this possible in qlik sense?

please help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Not sure its possible in Qlik Sense pivottables - although I am keen to be corrected!

Only thing I can think to mimic it, is a normal table with static fields such as:

SUM(IF [Department]='Catering',[Sales])

then use a drill down Dimension to get Department>Sub-specialty etc.

It won't look the same as your pivottable, but might be sufficient

View solution in original post

8 Replies
robert_mika
Master III
Master III

Is this your after?

JS Pivot Table for QlikSense

joeybird
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hiya

would like to use expression, as some extensions are not supported on future updates

please help

joeybird
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hiya

https://community.qlik.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-257612-21630/Total.png

here is a picture from a previous post. I need to find out the expression how to get the BOTTOM total lines for each month

e.g where it shows total '110'

and main total  '150'

please help

Not applicable

Not sure its possible in Qlik Sense pivottables - although I am keen to be corrected!

Only thing I can think to mimic it, is a normal table with static fields such as:

SUM(IF [Department]='Catering',[Sales])

then use a drill down Dimension to get Department>Sub-specialty etc.

It won't look the same as your pivottable, but might be sufficient

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Joanna,

Is this for Qlik Sense?

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
joeybird
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hiya

the extension format is exactly what I need, but I am steering away from using extensions

please can the Qlik team develop the total bar for the current pivot table contained within qlik sense

Kind Regards 

joeybird
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hiya

I took on Board your idea, but I found best using a bar chart

thank you Andrew x

Kind Regards

Not applicable

Is it possible yet to generate a grand total line for measures in columns, for pivot tables?  I see the answer above is from 2015, so I'm hoping things have changed since then.

Thanks.